Night at the Heritage Museum: Wine, Beer, and Spirits Fundraising Gala
Spring is in the air and the Heritage Museum invites you to our exclusive new fundraising event that offers guests the opportunity to taste cuisine from the area’s top restaurants and chefs, while sampling world-class wines, beers, and spirits. The evening will also include a live auction and opportunity to socialize while admiring your downtown community museum. Be wined and dined amidst the historical backdrop of the city’s century-old general store.
Date: Saturday, March 5th
Time: 6:30 –10:00 pm
Fee: $25 in advance / $30 at the Door. Includes entrance to museum and 1st taste free. Buy your tickets at the Heritage Museum. Only 150 tickets will be sold.
- Escape to the Mountains- Get away from the day-to-day with a 7 day stay at Northstar Mountain Village in Kimberly for the week of June 17. Condo sleeps 8-12 and is a perfect choice for family and friends to get together. Courtesy of Lund Propane
- Chef’s Table- Entertain in style with in-home catering for four by Glen Lastiwka of CGB Catering.
- Pamper Yourself- Spoil yourself with a manicure & pedicure a month for a year at Solarium Esthetics and Tanning and leave fashion-forward with a stylish new handbag from French’s Jewellery.
- Let them eat Cake!- Indulge with a dessert per month for an entire year courtesy How Sweet It Is Ltd.
- Table Fore Four! - Get together for a Sunday brunch for four at O’Brian’s Family Restaurant and a Golf package for four at the Montgomery Glen Golf & Country Club
- Be Well - Treat your mind, body, and spirit with a $50 gift certificate for laser treatment and a basket of natural health products courtesy of Shanti Wellness Centre as well as two $50 gift certificates for any services at Pipestone Creek Pain and Health Centre
- Back to Nature- Enjoy 12 weeks of fresh, locally grown produce with your share in the Parsnips and Paddocks Community Shared Agriculture program, and don’t forget to smell the roses with a fresh bouquet/month for a year courtesy of Cherry Grove Florist
- Alberta Bound – Discover all that Wetaskiwin and Alberta have to offer. Includes an annual Experience Alberta’s History all sites Family Pass courtesy of the Reynolds-Alberta Museum, a pair of seasons tickets for the Manluck Theatre, Family passes for the Manluk Centre, and movie passes to the Wetaskiwin Cinemas 4-Plex.
- Art Attack- Delight in the colourful strokes with a print by renowned artist Tyler Thompson
- Local Treasures- Show off your style with a variety of items from Judi O’s Art Gallery and Treasure Trove including a historical print by Judi Olson.
Thank You To Our Sponsors
- Red Tag Liquor
- Zimmerman Auctions
- Castle Mediterranean Restaurant Ltd.
- Seoul Restaurant Japanese and Korean Cuisine
- Wetaskiwin Co-op
Thank You To Our Auction Donors
- Best Western Wayside Inn
- Cherry Grove Florist
- City of Wetaskiwin
- French’s Jewellery
- Glen Lastiwka of CGB Catering
- How Sweet It Is Ltd
- Judi Olson & Judi 0’s Art Gallery & Treasure Trove
- Lund Propane
- Manluk Centre and the City of Wetaskiwin
- Manluk Theatre and the Wetaskiwin Theatre Society
- Montgomery Glen Golf & Country Club
- Parsnips and Paddocks
- Pipestone Creek Pain & Health Centre
- Reynolds-Alberta Museum
- Shanti Wellness Centre
- Solarium Esthetics and Tanning
- Tyler Thompson
- Wetaskiwin Cinemas 4-Plex