Let’s celebrate the food we love by showcasing specific foods produced in each of Canada’s provinces and territories. Local chefs will be on hand with sampler dishes to help us travel across our great country and experience what Canadian Agriculture is truly about. Together we will explore all that Canada has to offer, and discover more about the local culinary scene.
- Date: February 16, 2017
- Time: 7 – 10 pm
- Age: 18+
- Registration is free, but please RSVP by calling the museum at 780-352-0227 prior to the event. Space is Limited.
The Wetaskiwin & District Heritage Museum and Parkland Fertilizers are excited to be partnering with Agriculture More Than Ever‘s national movement to help launch the first annual Canada’s Agriculture Day on February 16, 2017. Help us sing the praises of the heritage and innovation of this time-honoured industry that continues to keep our community strong.
Please follow the links below to learn more about all activities being offered over the Family Day Weekend and throughout the year.
- Ambassadors of Agriculture – Thursday, February 16 from 9:30 – 11:30 am
- Wetaskiwin’s Taste of Canada – Thursday, February 16 from 7:00 – 10:00 pm
- Families in the Field Day – Saturday, February 18 from 2:00 pm – 4:00 pm
- Family AGtivity Day – Monday, February 20 from 11:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Ancient Grain Night – Wednesday, March 1 from 7:00 – 8:30 pm
Stay tuned for updates